Girish Subramanyan: Innovating Mental Health

 


I am Girish Subramanyan, a psychiatrist based in San Francisco, CA, with a focus on evaluating and treating adults facing complex mental disorders. My expertise lies in addressing treatment-resistant mood and anxiety disorders, Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder, and their comorbid conditions. Currently, I specialize in offering second opinion consultations to both colleagues and patients.

Beyond clinical practice, I have a keen interest in the intersection of technology and mental health. I strongly believe that advancing technologies will revolutionize the diagnosis and treatment of mental disorders. As the CEO and Chief Architect of Indigo Health, a pioneering company, I lead the development of patient onboarding and treatment-tracking software tailored for mental health practices.

My journey in the digital mental health realm includes serving as a clinical advisor at Kintsugi Health, Chief Clinical Officer at Spring Health, and a clinical advisor at Kip Health. These roles have allowed me to contribute significantly to the innovative landscape of mental health startups backed by venture capital.

In addition to my clinical and entrepreneurial pursuits, I am passionate about writing, particularly on topics related to mental health and technology. Through my work, I aim to drive positive change in the field while ensuring that individuals receive the best possible care and support.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Girish Subramanyan MD: Expert Depression Therapist in San Francisco

Understanding Depression As A Complex Mental Disorder

A Guide to Depression Treatment and Therapy in San Francisco